If you are looking for best video editing apps for android in 2023 you should read this article. We tried to list the best video editing apps that will enhance your video at next level.
Best Video Editing Apps for Android
Video editing is the manipulation and arrangement of video shots. Video editing is used to structure and present all video information, including films and television shows, video advertisements and video essays.
At present, everyone is using smartphone & many people try to capture their special moments with this device. Many people can’t afford expensive cameras & video editing software which requires high-end pc. So, in this case the smartphone in your hand can help you to get rid from this problem.
To edit your videos professionally can be expensive. But we have got a list of 10 best video editing apps for android which allows you to edit your videos professionally at low cost or free. Here is the list of best video editing apps for android:
KineMaster is video editing software where users are able to download and edit imported projects. Features include cutting, splicing, cropping videos as well as adding text, special effects, images and stickers. Users can also add music, sound effects, voice changers, and voiceovers. It is one of the best video editing apps. Colors can be adjusted through filters, enhancers. Movement and speed can be adjusted using animation tools and adding motion to different layers.
- Cut, crop, mask, and zoom videos, images, stickers, special effects, and more
- Cut, crop, mask, and zoom videos, images, stickers, special effects, and more
- Save your videos in high-quality 4K at 30FPS
- Use keyframes to add custom motion graphics to almost anything
- Write and edit text, then add effects and animations
- Downloading a Video Template, then replacing the videos and images with own choice
Price: Free / $4.99 per month
InShot is a Video Editor and Video Maker with professional features. Add music, text, transition effects for videos, make smooth slow motion, make video collage, blur background and etc.! It is one of the best video editing apps. As an easy-to-use editing app, InShot makes creating vlogs a breeze and helps you to become an influencer on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
InShot is also a photo editor and collage maker. Edit pictures and selfie, remove bg, add filters and adjust HSL, etc. You will get experience of one of the best video editing apps by using it.
- Keyframes. Add keyframe animations to text, stickers, and PIPs.
- Merge videos. Merge multiple clips into one. Combine and compress video without losing quality.
- Chroma key. Removes the selected color. You can use this tool to create green screen videos.
- Various effects for videos. Such as VHS effect, Glitch effect, stop motion, Retro, etc.
- Make photo slideshows. And you can also make stop motion videos.
- Custom video export resolution, HD pro video editor support 4K 60fps export.
- Pro editing app with 60+ awesome transitions. Combine two clips with transition effects.
Pricing: Free / $14.99 per year
3. Power Director
Cyberlink Power Director is a full featured video editing tool that you can use to create your own videos with all kinds of files: photos, video clips, and audio tracks. The only thing you’ll need to put beautiful collages together is time. The app functions are like the desktop software version of Power Director but optimized for mobile devices. Power Director takes the functionalities of its counterpart on the desktop to a mobile platform. Video editors can immediately edit their videos in easy steps. It is one of the best video editing apps which is used to capture special moment.
- Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer
- Create spectacular double exposure effects from video overlays and blending-modes
- Enjoy hundreds of free templates, video effects, filters, background music and sounds
- Replace background with green screen editor by using chroma-key
- Combine pictures and video in one clip using the multi-timeline
- Add text or animated titles to your video in seconds
- Upload straight to YouTube and Facebook and share with friends
Pricing: Free / $ 19.99 per month
CapCut is a free all-in-one video editing app that helps you create incredible videos. It is a mobile app for iOS and Android devices, specifically developed to complement the basic video editing features of the famous social platform, TikTok. The app is free to use and promoted as a free TikTok editing app. CapCut Android and CapCut iOS both have similar features that allow you to modify your TikTok videos with filters, stickers, speed changes, background music, effects, and more. In addition, it comes with split, reverse, and other editing tools to make your TikTok videos look more polished and professional.
- Adjust video speed from 0.1x to 100x, and apply speed curves to clips.
- Highlight the best moments for clips and vlogs with the freeze feature.
- The stabilizing feature keeps video footage steady.
- Subtitles can be added to the timeline of video tracks and can be moved and adjusted in one step.
- Add movie-style video filters or adjust the color by changing video brightness, contrast, etc.
- Custom video export resolution, HD video editor supports 4K 60fps exports and smart HDR.
- Keyframe video animation is available for all settings.
Pricing: Free with in-app purchases
5. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is, in effect, a watered-down version of Premiere Pro. You can use the tool to edit videos from your smartphone and put together the final touches on your project.
You can use Premiere Rush for several video project types. Creating Reels with Premiere Pro, for example, gives you more flexibility than using the Instagram app, and the same is true for Premiere Rush. If you’re editing videos directly from your mobile device, importing is simple. It is one of the best video editing apps.
- Built-in professional camera functionality lets you capture high-quality content right from the app and start video editing immediately.
- Arrange video, audio, graphics, and photos with drag and drop. Trim and crop videos, flip and mirror video clips, and add images, stickers and overlays to video clips.
- Add music to videos, including thousands of original, royalty-free soundtracks, sound effects, and loops.
- Access built-in animated graphics such as titles and overlays. Change the color, size, font, and more to make them yours.
- Advanced tools powered by Adobe Sensei AI for sound balancing and auto-ducking.
- Effortlessly create pan and zoom effects for images with one click.
Pricing: Free / Up to $53.99 per month
ActionDirector is one of the best video editing apps. on PC which is also available on Android. It has the basic features. You can import clips, edit them, and render the video. You can do things like add your own music, trim and cut video, add text, apply slow motion and more. It’s one of the few video editor apps that also supports 4K video. You’ll have to check and see if your device supports it, though. You will also get frequent updates.
- Slow motion and fast motion let you highlight the action with precise speed controls
- Over a dozen transitions for you to add to your videos
- Edit video color and apply brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments
- Trim and cut to focus only on the shots you want
- Record video with ActionDirector and begin editing right away
- Produce, upload and share Ultra HD 4K video via social networks or messaging apps.
Pricing: Free / $3.99
FilmoraGo is one of the best free HD video editor and video maker with all features, text, audio, emoji, special effects, filters, backgrounds, etc. It is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. With this video editor, making memes, creating a video with photos, pictures, music, sticker, and sound effect is easy and fun, edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
- Over 1000 different styles of music, including brisk, rhythmic, healing, quiet and more
- Blurred background, voice enhancement, and audio speed adjustment features are available.
- Crop video and Export it in HD quality, fit your video and photo in any Aspect Ratio.
- Glitch, VCR, blur, love, flame, split-screen, and other special effects let you experience the fun of video editing immersively
- Multiple filters: film, characters, movies, food, etc., easily make movies and fashion videos
- You can adjust the direction, speed, and orientation of the layer as it moves from point to point. Use keyframes to make your videos more interesting and outstanding.
Pricing: Free / $7.99
8. Viva Video
VivaVideo is a popular video editing application for Android and iOS. It is an excellent application, and you can do almost any video type of video edits by using it. Amateurs can cut and combine simple and intuitive clips anytime and anywhere, while professionals can have unlimited editing fun with powerful high-end editing functions. It is a Easy-to-use Video Editor and Pro Video Maker that helps you easily record and show your life. It is one of the best video editing apps that you can use.
- High quality video templates with magic effects and transitions.
- Provide a variety of video editing features, such as cut, merge, copy, paste, split, drag, delete video clips.
- Huge selection of music and stickers.
- Professional music video creator with transitions and effects. Make videos from pics with high-quality music easily.
- Blur the background of your YouTube and Instagram videos. FREE video blur editor.
- Amazing video editing effects: VHS effects, FX effects. Cool video editing app & PRO video editor with music and text.
- Export video/movie in 720p, Full HD 1080p and 4K.
Pricing: Free/ $10 per month
9. GoPro Quik
Quik is a free photography and video editing app from GoPro. It’s notable for providing a ton of features, comparable to a desktop photo or video editor, in a slick-looking and reasonably fast app. It plays nice with other apps, and works well whether it’s photos, videos or both you want to focus on. It makes all of its functions easy to find and looks good doing it. It matches up with Android and iOS better than operating systems, with sleek black trim and white font, but even if it doesn’t match up, it still manages to look good.
- Syncs clips, transitions, and effects to the beat of your music or GoPro music.
- Take ultimate control of video speed—super slow, fast or freeze—at multiple segments in a clip.
- Exclusive filters optimized for environments like snow and water.
- Get built-in horizon leveling, so your shots are never crooked.
- Get high resolution photos by capturing a frame from any video.
- Broadcast whatever you’re doing as it’s happening.
Pricing: Free/ In-app purchases
VideoShow provides you great video editing features. You can create stunning videos with photos and music in a jiffy. Text, special effects, stickers, music, filters, sound effects and live dubbing allow you to make your videos beautiful, fun and beautiful. With this movie maker, making video with music, animation sticker, cartoon filter and sound effect is easy and fun. It is one of the best video editing apps.
- You can use video overlay, display multiple videos in one screen, make double exposure effect & add emojis or animated filter.
- Add stunning filters to make your video different.
- Multiple music can be added, adjust music volume, use music fade in/ fade out option.
- Fantastic Materials Center: Themes/filters/stickers/gif images/memes/emojis/fonts/sound effects/FX and more.
- You can reduce the size of your video in this video creator.
- 4K export, save HD video with no quality loss.
Pricing: Free/ $5.99 per month
Now that you have the list of 10 best video editing apps for android in 2023, go ahead and download the app that fits your requirements. If you’re looking for ways to enhance your video-editing skills, these apps will help you.
If you have more questions about best video editing apps then join our community, we will try our best to help you.
For more information stay connected with Daily BBC News.